4 Businesses You Can Do Right Now From Home! The best idea if you want to stay home
This is a perfect blog if you think, “Hmm, Which work is perfect for me. I want to start right now!”. While it’s a great idea, It is very overwhelming when you have to choose an idea for starting. Trust me, It happened with me too. And I am here to help you out so that you can start right now.
As you will be doing it from home, It will be mostly digital businesses. But it’s not that hard, and after just a little bit of searching and knowing, You are all ready to collect cash.
1. Writing Articles (It’s powerful)
I highly recommend this thing as it’s a great start. Just write things that you feel confident to write about. You don’t have to be a super-genius!
It really gets you some active visitors. Also, It can help you start a great business or help your existing business massively. Keep reading, I will give all reasons, places, methods. The best fact is, You will definitely have fun.
I love to make long-stories short. These are the good sides. You may count some as bad sides depending on your perspectives.
- You can start it in many ways.
- It’s very very Powerful
- You can build trust with others.
- You don’t have to learn any new thing. Just try to express your thoughts on blogs.
- It’s not a good thing if you are very very weak in writing.
- You can’t have too many profits if you don’t have anything to promote.
- It takes a little time
How to start
There are many ways to start. You can start with any of these or can have multiple sources.
- Write articles on forums like Quora, Reddit. Or you can write on Medium too.
- Write posts on any social media like Facebook, Pinterest. These two are the best social media right now for blogs.
You can make a website and start. If you have some spare time, You can learn and start with WordPress. It is worth it.
If you want to start right now, You can start with Blogger, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace. (please search on google if you don’t know about them)
2. Do User Testing (It’s not hard)
It’s an easy thing if you like to review technical things like website designs, products, logos, or other digital things.
- You can start a service just by signing up for some User Testing websites.
- It’s quick cash.
- It’s a very simple process.
- It is not a big amount of cash.
- Not relevant for a full career, just a boost.
- Have a little bit of competition.
- You have to be a person who can talk to people on phone calls without difficulties.
How to start
- The starting is very very easy. Websites like Usertesting, I have experience in web testings so, I suggest TryMyUI, Enroll. Or You can start service by making a gig in Fiverr.
- You can have your own website where people can contact you for getting service.
3. Have a dropshipping website (good for serious business)
What is it and How to start
It’s not that much issue if you know some technical stuff. Like WordPress or coding. If you don’t know, It’s not difficult to learn WordPress right now. Or you can also hire a web developer at Fiverr.
I am a web designer and web developer, So you can also contact me on email@example.com to get a website.
okay, So after you buy a domain from websites like GoDaddy/NameCheap and having a hosting from Godaddy/Bluehost/NameCheap/HostGator/GreenGeeks, you have to make an eCommerce website (to say simply, an online shop). You can try Shopify instead of WordPress. But it may be a little bit costly.
Anyways, after making the website, You go to AliExpress or Amazon and copy some products and put it on your site. The source website will do the delivery and all thing.
Charge a little more than the source website so, when they buy the product you get the extra money in your pocket and the original price will get paid to the source.
- It’s a good start.
- You can make a good business.
- It is automatic money after doing some setups.
- You should have some technical skills.
- You have to make some arrangements so the customers buy from your site, like making a blog to promote.
- You have to do some payments monthly. But it’s not too much.
4. Freelancing (Good for a career, have to keep patience)
Now, it’s my favorite part. Because It is a big kingdom of business opportunities.
Freelancing is very good if you have an interest in learning things, if you like working independently, and if you have patience.
However, If you can’t find a good route to start or if you aren’t persistent, It will be hard for you. I can’t stress that enough.
What Is It?
It’s the works you will do on professional jobs or service businesses. You have to choose your category and start.
You can be a freelance writer, artist, engineer, designer, virtual assistant, consultant, strategist, carpenter, painter, developer, and even gamer.
How can it be a service from home or while traveling?
If the service you provide is digitally deliverable. For example- logo designs, business card design, websites, application developments, game development, testing.
- You can earn way more than your job salary in some criteria!
- You are a business person in this case and you are independent.
- You can choose to work at your favorite service.
- In some cases, You don’t need certifications/degrees.
- You can get the experience of working with many people.
- You can work how much you want and you will learn a lot from this.
- You have to be more persistent. Because it’s very hard if you are just starting.
- For 6–7 months, you have to support your income with other side jobs. But there can be exceptions.
- You won’t get extra money like vacation money, health insurance, holidays will depend on you.
- It’s easy to take holidays as there is none to boss you around. But it can harm your productivity because sometimes, You get careless!
- You can fall into the wrong routes if you don’t receive roadmaps. For example- difficulty in pricing your services or choosing the right category.
how to start
- You can contact people directly and give them your business cards.
- You can showcase your services in magazines or some websites.
- You can start on freelance Job sites. For example- Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, PeoplePerHour (I didn’t stay for long in these websites, So I can’t really recommend these)
- You can create your own Website where people can see your details and contact. (Recommended)
Why and when You shouldn’t try freelance job sites?
- You will not receive good cash when you are new.
- You don’t have the control of the communication. You can’t contact outside websites and you also have some other restrictions.
- You will rarely receive very big, high-paying clients. But the medium clients will be the source of big money because you will have multiple clients per month.
4. You must also have another alternative place to provide service. Because you can get banned from 1 website in some cases.
(This was my and some other freelancers’ opinion only. It’s your choice!)
What you should do now?
If you found these 4 ideas good, you should take one right now. Also, you can check other ideas from other sources.
If you get confused, You should try all these 4 ideas and then check which fits you perfectly.
But, Let me give you a piece of big and very important advice. Whatever idea you pick, You should always do some article/blog writing stuff. It’s very powerful. It can promote your service, business and it can even evolve a standalone business.
Again, I am a web designer and web developer, So you can also contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to get a website.
Thank you very much for reading this far, buddy!